Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Workshop: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Social: 7:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Nova Southeastern University
Carl Desantis Building / Knight Auditorium
6 SW 75th Ave, Davie, FL 33314
Tap 42 Davie
2266 S University Dr, Davie, FL 33317
Directions & Parking:
- The auditorium is on the north side of the campus as you enter from the north entrance
- Attending members will be able to park in the provided university parking lots
- A map of campus can be found HERE.
Join us for this interactive workshop focused on improving your public speaking abilities! Learn to speak with impact and influence change.
We will hear from our guest speakers, Christine Ramirez (Managing Partner, Dale Carnegie Southeast Florida) and Pradeep Vanguri (Associate Professor, Dr. Pallavi Patel College of Health Care Sciences, Nova Southeastern University), who will share public speaking strategies and best practices. Then, participants will take part in an activity to practice what they learned and identify points of possible improvement.
After the workshop, participants are invited to a social at Tap42, where we will receive happy hour menu and pricing for the duration of our gathering.
The workshop is limited to 40 participants. This event is for EB members only.
If you are not able to attend the workshop but would like to join our social, please RSVP using the “social only” option on the registration form.
Managing Partner, Dale Carnegie Southeast Florida
- Native South Floridian
- 14 years with Dale Carnegie Southeast Florida
- Currently on the International Dale Carnegie Franchisee Board representing North America
- Involved with Global Dale Carnegie initiatives around rebranding, the Global Day of Giving, Trainer Quality
- Certified and Accredited facilitator and public speaker focused on leadership, sales, fundraising, Executive alignment, and personal brand
Pradeep R. Vanguri, PhD, LAT, ATC
Associate Professor, Dr. Pallavi Patel College of Health Care Sciences, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science Degree from East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in Exercise Science
- Master of Science Degree in Education from North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC).
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Department of Instructional Leadership at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Level 2
- Functional Movement Screening Level 1
- Graston Trained Specialist
Areas of Research:
- Golf Injury Prevention
- Pedagogy and Learning Styles
- Instructional Technology